Sunday, March 20, 2011

For all of you who were worried, I am still alive!

It has been 10 months since my last post, which was also my first ever post...apparently the whole, "I'm going to start a blog and be really dedicated to writing it" didn't work out so well...

Anyway, I don't have anything terribly exciting to say. As far as an update on my life goes, I am now...

-18
-In college at the University of Minnesota, and loving it for the most part
-Majoring in Economics (there is a 90% chance that will change)
-In a fraternity (typical frat boy? maybe, maybe not...)
-Just got done applying for a job, lets hope I get it
-Loving life

Now, this is about all I have to say. BUT, if I see that someone reads this random little post from a guy that has been missing for 10 months, then maybe ill write a little something again tomorrow or the next day.

Happy March 21st!!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy seeing you on weekends at Journey North... keep writing... you never know what will come of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to organize your thoughts and figure out your stance on things in your life as they arise.

    Also....economics? Philosophy is way cooler. Chicks dig guys who have deep thoughts.

    Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete